The curriculum-based program is most effective when students are engaged both before, and after, a lesson from Constable Kenny.
Flexible support resources have been developed for each topic to assist teachers to further educate students about how to stay safe.
Teachers are encouraged to explore the activities to determine the suitability for the age and learning level/s of their students.
- ACTIVITY - What makes you feel uncomfortable (girl)
- INFORMATION - Signs of bullying
- INFORMATION - tattling vs telling
- INFORMATION - Teasing vs joking
- QUIZ - SOLUTIONS - Stay OK for life
- QUIZ - Stay OK for life
- SOLUTIONS - Its bugging me
- TALKING TIME - Dobbing vs telling
- TALKING TIME - When someone is upsetting me
- ACTIVITIES - My details
- ACTIVITY - Are you prepared (role play)
- ACTIVITY - Early warning signs
- ACTIVITY - Feeling unsafe (create a poster)
- ACTIVITY - Feeling unsafe, who can help me
- ACTIVITY - Find someone you can trust (maze)