The curriculum-based program is most effective when students are engaged both before, and after, a lesson from Constable Kenny.
Flexible support resources have been developed for each topic to assist teachers to further educate students about how to stay safe.
Teachers are encouraged to explore the activities to determine the suitability for the age and learning level/s of their students.
- SOLUTIONS - Finish each sentence
- SOLUTIONS - Right or wrong road safety
- SOLUTIONS - Safe road practices
- SOLUTIONS - Scooter safety
- ACTIVITY - Bullying or cyberbullying (create a poster)
- ACTIVITY - Bullying, the scars remain
- ACTIVITY - Can you spot anything unsafe
- ACTIVITY - Crossword
- ACTIVITY - Decision planner
- ACTIVITY - Is it bullying
- ACTIVITY - Its bugging me
- ACTIVITY - Online safety (find a word)
- ACTIVITY - Planning ahead
- ACTIVITY - Teasing or good natured
- ACTIVITY - What makes you feel uncomfortable (boy)