The curriculum-based program is most effective when students are engaged both before, and after, a lesson from Constable Kenny.
Flexible support resources have been developed for each topic to assist teachers to further educate students about how to stay safe.
Teachers are encouraged to explore the activities to determine the suitability for the age and learning level/s of their students.
- COLOURING - Constable Kenny police car
- COLOURING - Constable Kenny traffic
- COLOURING - Kev crossing
- SOLUTIONS - Right or wrong road safety
- ACTIVITY - Avatar me
- ACTIVITY - How I use the internet
- ACTIVITY - Internet rules
- ACTIVITY - So many devices!
- ACTIVITY - What is personal information
- ACTIVITY - Who can help me
- COLOURING - Ellie the echidna
- ACTIVITY - Ask for help with decisions
- ACTIVITY - Crossword
- ACTIVITY - Its bugging me
- ACTIVITY - Right or wrong