The curriculum-based program is most effective when students are engaged both before, and after, a lesson from Constable Kenny.
Flexible support resources have been developed for each topic to assist teachers to further educate students about how to stay safe.
Teachers are encouraged to explore the activities to determine the suitability for the age and learning level/s of their students.
- ACTIVITY - My details (parent carer permission)
- ACTIVITY - Safe places
- ACTIVITY - What should you do (scenarios)
- ACTIVITY - Who I trust
- CONTRACT - Staying OK in the community
- INFORMATION - Early warning signs indicators
- QUIZ - SOLUTIONS - Stay OK in the community
- QUIZ - Stay OK in the community
- TALKING TIME - Keeping yourself safe
- ACTIVITY - Design a road sign
- ACTIVITY - Make your way home from school maze
- ACTIVITY - Road safety pledge
- ACTIVITY - Road safety practices
- ACTIVITY - Road signs, what they mean
- ACTIVITY - Spot the hazards