The road can be a dangerous place for kids like you. There are lots of cars moving quickly and they might not see you because you are small.
I want you to be really careful when you are around cars on the road, in the drive way or a car park. There's lots of stuff here to teach you how to stay OK on the road.
- wear your seatbelt in the car
- wear your helmet when riding your bike or scooter
- be careful around cars on the drive way or road
- hold your mum or dad's hand (or a trusted adult) when crossing the road
- stop, look, listen and think before you cross the road
- use children crossings when crossing the road at school
- the green man means you can cross the road at the lights, but try and always double check for cars anyway.